Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So where have I been?

New job has kept me at the point of exhaustion for quite a while now.
Finally things are settling down though and getting back to normal!

I've got some exciting little events coming up soon which will of course warrant blogging about.
I've also made tonnes of purchases that are in line for a photo session so I can show and tell on here too.

This weekend I am off to our Nations capital to style my first photo shoot!! Which  I am very excited about and more than a little nervous about too so wish me luck on that one.

I have some interviews in the works too and some more fashion history posts to keep you informed on the history of stylish men and women throughout the ages.

First historical fashion article: Installment 3 - Shaping our style...

5 comments:

Hexotica said...

Welcome back! Beautiful costume!

Prad Savania said...

Thanks Bucca! Ill mix up the structures alittle by including flats etc in future posts....! Why not follow me to keep up to date with my new posts! Take care

louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

stylestalker said...

gorgeous costume

Walk The Sand said...

Love the costume. Will definately be back!
x

Sarah said...

Styling a fashion shoot, so exciting!!!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com